Which countries do you ship to?
We currently deliver to 47 countries worldwide with our partners DHL-Express and DPD.
To all EU countries and the following third countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Great Britain, Iceland, Israel, Canada, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City.
How much are the shipping costs?
||Costs for orders under € 250
||Costs for orders over € 250
Do I have to pay customs duty for imports in non-EU countries?
Import duties and import sales taxes are included in the price. There are no additional costs for you.
How long does it take until the ordered goods are shipped?
All orders received by 12 noon CEST will be dispatched on the same day. Orders received after 12 noon CEST will be shipped the following business day. We, DHL Express and DPD always strive to deliver your parcels as quickly as possible.
For items not included in the stock, you will be informed as soon as possible about the expected delivery date.
How long does it take to deliver my order?
Depending on the shipping method selected, your order may take between one and seven working days to be delivered, this duration will be indicated at the checkout of your order.
Which shipping service provider is used for shipping?
DPD and DHL Express
How can I return or exchange something?
If you want to return or exchange something, please contact us by phone at +43 (0)1 419 77 17, Monday-Friday 10:00-14:00 CEST, or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7. We will then take care of your request immediately.
Will I receive a new invoice after returning the goods?
After returning the goods, you will not receive a new invoice, but you will receive a corresponding credit note. The amount of the credit note will be refunded to the same means of payment used to pay for the goods within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
I was refunded the wrong amount. Where can I turn to?
Click on the button "our shop", then on contact. There you can contact us via the contact form or directly by mail. You can also reach us by phone.
Can I exchange an item directly in the store?
You are welcome to exchange directly in our store at Gumpendorferstrasse 141, 1060 Vienna. However, we ask you to make an appointment in advance. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via the "Contact" button or by phone. All important data can be found under "Our Shop", Contact.
Please note, however, that the Safety Seal must not be removed and must be in its original condition on the goods, as well as all original labels of the item. Otherwise, a return or exchange is not possible.
SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The amount of the shipping costs is stated in the online shop www.fellinfair.com.
- Delivery dates stated by fell in fair in the course of the ordering process are generally to be understood as non-binding and - unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing - do not become the subject matter of the contract.
- Stock items will be dispatched from fell in fair as soon as possible, for items not included in stock the customer will be informed of the expected delivery date.
- If fell in fair is prevented from complying with any agreed delivery or performance deadline due to force majeure (e.g. strike, natural disasters) or other circumstances for which fell in fair is not responsible, fell in fair shall inform the customer of the expected delay. Any agreed delivery or performance period shall be extended by the duration of such an event.
- fell in fair is entitled to execute an order for goods from the customer in partial deliveries even without the customer's corresponding request. In this case, however, fell in fair shall bear the additional shipping costs incurred. The customer shall be responsible for any additional costs incurred due to a delivery in partial quantities requested by the customer.
- Default of acceptance: If the customer is in default of acceptance, fell in fair can either store the goods with a storage fee and insist on fulfilment of the contract, or withdraw from the contract after setting a reasonable grace period and resell the goods after withdrawal.
- Contractual penalty: In the event of a justified withdrawal from the contract by fell in fair, the customer shall pay a cancellation fee of 30% of the invoice amount.
- Collection of the goods: When the goods are delivered to a fell in fair shop, the customer receives confirmation of the arrival of his product by e-mail or telephone. The shop from which the customer collects their goods will be informed in advance of the contents of the parcel in order to be able to guarantee the customer optimal processing on site. On presentation of the invoice and a valid official photo ID (e.g. driving licence), the goods will be handed over. The goods will be available in the shop for 7 days. After this period, fell in fair withdraws from the purchase contract and the customer's claim to handover of the goods expires. The purchase price will be refunded in the same way as the payment.
- The product is insured by fell in fair when shipped until the delivery has arrived at the delivery address provided by the customer and has been accepted by the customer or an authorised third party.
- The stated delivery time is calculated in working days and does not include weekends or public holidays.
- The respective delivery costs are indicated before a binding order is placed. If no delivery costs are shown, this does not mean that no delivery costs are incurred, except in cases where they are explicitly excluded. If no delivery costs are indicated, the usual delivery costs will be charged.